Joining domain

Kelly S. Smelser ksmelser at uindy.edu
Fri Apr 7 19:49:31 GMT 2000

	I have been having a similar problem using 2.0.7pre3 as far as
joining the domain as Mr. Muffett.  I consistently get an "Unable to up
date local security in order to join domain" error under WinNT 4.0, and I
get a "Domain is not available or does not exist" error in Win2K, but all
works fine with Win98.  Downgrading to 2.0.6 works fine as far as the
Win98 and WinNT 4.0 machines go.  Has anyone else encountered this
problem or have found a solution?

K.

--
"I am seized by a melancholy though quite tranquil amazement at my own
lack of feeling...that simply by consequence of my fixation upon letters I