samba-TNG 1.8-make_unicodemap.c

Michael H. Warfield mhw at wittsend.com
Fri Apr 7 00:02:49 GMT 2000

On Fri, Apr 07, 2000 at 05:52:13AM +1000, Jens Skripczynski wrote:
> kill -9:
> > Where and when is this file supposed to get compiled?
> > make_unicodemap.c ?
> > I do not have this binary by default, and trying to compile
> > it alone is next to impossible. How can I get this binary compiled
> > correctly? Is there an option to the configuration or original
> > make?
> Could you please also supply your OS and your Compiler ?

	I can confirm his observation with mine.  I've been in private
discussion with Luke about it.

	Samba-tng-alpha.1.8
	RedHat 6.1
	gcc version egcs-2.91.66 19990314/Linux (egcs-1.1.2 release)

	No reference to make_unicodemap appears in the source/Makefile
after configure.  No make_unicodemap gets built and no unicode_map
files appear in the codepage directory after installation.  No unicode_map
appears in any of the configure files or autoconf files.

	I'm about to confirm it from CVS shortly.

> Further you might want to look at
> http://www.kneschke.de/projekte/samba_tng/index.php3
> for a detailed describtion on how to supply bug reports.

> Ciao

> Jens Skripczynski
> --
> E-Mail: skripi at hrzpub.tu-darmstadt.de

> Computers are like airconditioners: They stop working
> properly if you open windows.

	Mike
  (The Mad Wizard)      |  (770) 331-2437   |  http://www.wittsend.com/mhw/