Patches for building unicode maps in TNG

Tom Crummey tom at ee.ucl.ac.uk
Thu Apr 6 18:04:32 GMT 2000

Hello,

Please find attached patches to build the unicode maps in TNG.
I guess someone in the know should check them...

installcp.sh:

25a26,27
>  echo Creating unicode codepage file $CODEPAGEDIR/unicode_map.$p
>  $BINDIR/make_unicodemap $p ${srcdir}/codepages/CP$p.TXT
$CODEPAGEDIR/unicode_map.$p

Makefile.in:

116c116
< PROGS2 = bin/rpcclient bin/smbpasswd bin/make_smbcodepage bin/debug2html
---
> PROGS2 = bin/rpcclient bin/smbpasswd bin/make_smbcodepage bin/make_unicodemap
bin/debug2html
468a469,470
> MAKE_UNICODEMAP_OBJ = utils/make_unicodemap.o

1031a1034,1037
> bin/make_unicodemap: $(SAMBALIB) $(MAKE_UNICODEMAP_OBJ) bin/.dummy
>       @echo Linking $@
>       @$(LINK) -o $@ $(MAKE_UNICODEMAP_OBJ) $(SAMBALIB) $(LIBS)

Tom.

 Tom Crummey, Systems and Network Manager,      EMAIL: tom at ee.ucl.ac.uk
 Department of Electronic and Electrical Engineering,
 University College London,                       TEL: +44 (0)20 7679 3898
 Torrington Place,                                FAX: +44 (0)20 7388 9307
 London, UK, WC1E 7JE.