Samba SSL Problems

Rene Baerecke lists at baerecke.de
Wed Apr 5 22:01:28 GMT 2000

Hi,

I have a problem when I connect from NT to a ssl-samba server.

With smbclient I have no problems, but when I use NT with sslproxy, I can't use
the share like any other share. I can see the directory, but when I select
another directory from that share the connection hangs for a long time (or
until I restart sslproxy). Then I can see the next dir, perhaps another one,
then same game again....

Has anyone had the problem and knows how to solve it? I tried NT in vmware and
real NT, cert auth and user auth both work, but then it hangs.

Again, when I use smbclient w/ssl everything seems OK.

René