TNG 1.8 and NT user groups

Trevor Antczak trevor at steinmetznet.com
Tue Apr 4 21:55:37 GMT 2000

Hi all,

I've got 1.8 installed and working, but I hav one problem that I can't
figure out.  I hav had this problem since the early day of TNG.  I
cannot map myself as an "Adminstrator" on my NT machine and still join
the domain.  I have tried useing mapping, but the conf directives appear
deprecitated, and Domain Admin Group and Domain Admin User don't seem to
help.  It is frustrating that everything seems to work, but when I sign
on I do not even have permision to change my wall paper.  Is there some
documentation on this?

--
Thank you,
Trevor Antczak