error

Panagiotis Malakoudis pmal at space.gr
Tue Apr 4 14:01:27 GMT 2000

I have another question for you.
I cannot login from the win9x box. I get a message that the password is
invalid.
What are excactly the accounts that must be created either from smbpasswd
and rpcclient in order to be able to login from a win9x box?
Do I need to add a trust account of some sort?

Thank you for your help on the subject.