Execution of login script

Jamie ffolliott jffolliott at home.com
Mon Apr 3 07:53:19 GMT 2000

Yes, just comment out the line "logon script = " in your smb.conf to
completely disable the login script.

Of if you want the login script (idea just off the top of my head, but
should work), change the parameter from "logon script = logon.bat" to "logon
script = logon.lnk" and create a windows shortcut (name it logon.lnk) which
has the target \\PDC\netlogon\logon.bat and set the "Run:" property of
logon.lnk to "Minimized".

cheers,
Jamie