very wierd browsing problem with NT only..

Lanny Baron lnb at freedom.cybertouch.org
Tue Sep 28 00:24:05 GMT 1999

Hello Fellow Samba users,
I have the strangest problem. With a win98 box I can click on one of my
Samba servers in Network Neighborhood and view and use the available
shares. From any of my FreeBSD boxes I can use smbclient to access the
shares on this one box which NT cannot. On the NT box, I can see the
computer but cannot browse it (clicking on it causes NT to report "Satan
is unavailable, an RPC error has occurred").

Would anyone have any insight as to what might be causing this? If anyone
uses power point and cannot understand me well, I can send you exactly
what I am experiencing.

Thank you in advance for the help,

Lanny Baron