Domain logins via PPP?

Steve Shoecraft steve56 at home.com
Wed Sep 22 17:06:34 GMT 1999

	NetBEUI?  I disabled it.  I tried enabling it, and it doesn't make a bit of
difference.

	I've turned debugging and log level up to 100 and am sorting through the
logs right now.

	Also, the FIRST thing the client does is register with the WINS server.  I
check the lock dir for wins.dat, and lo and behold the client shows up
there.  Also, a quick perusal through the logs shows some activity from the
client there.  I'll check more into it.

	I've been doing a bit of reading, and I THINK the client is looking for a
WINS record of <DOMAIN NAME><1b>, which IS in my WINS database (registered
by the domain logon server).

	*SIGH*

- Steve