NT printing

Dave.Stevenson at durham.ac.uk Dave.Stevenson at durham.ac.uk
Wed Sep 22 11:08:06 GMT 1999

I know it may be a bit obvious but  have you
checked permissions on your /usr/local/samba/lib directory and
make sure that they are writable by the unix user that you are
mapping "administrator" to? (Either with domainuser.map or users.map)

I remember having to fiddle with directory permissions in this area
to get it to work.