synchronize samba(ldap)/unix

Stephen Waters swaters at amicus.com
Tue Sep 21 20:13:50 GMT 1999

i haven't been following this thread, but here's a braindead question:
have you recompiled the kernel for PTY support? how much load is on this
machine, is there any way that you could have actually run out of PTYs
(isn't the default number something like 255???)?

hope this helps, if you've already looked into these things, just ignore
me.

-stephen