NT printing code - spoolss?

Dave.Stevenson at durham.ac.uk Dave.Stevenson at durham.ac.uk
Thu Sep 16 16:32:01 GMT 1999

Jean Francois Micouleau <Jean-Francois.Micouleau at dalalu.fr> Wrote:
snip
On Fri, 17 Sep 1999 Dave.Stevenson at durham.ac.uk wrote:
snip

> has anyone managed to make the printer queue display "refresh" other
> than by hitting the refresh button? I can print, refresh manually etc
> etc OK but doesn't seem to update itself.

I haven't still written the code. Warning: It's more complex than what you
think.

snip

   It's ALWAYS more complex than I think...

   Guess I'll continue to dupe the printers as Local for now  but set up
   a test domain to play around and try to learn a bit more.

   Can you reveal your "known" SP5 bug?? - I'm currently contemplating
   SP5-ing around 50+ NT4 workstations that are currently printing via
   Samba 2.1 - we like to live on or overlooking the edge ;-)