Date mismatch for files copied from a PDC or BDC

Peter Köhler koehler at idas.de
Fri Oct 29 17:51:11 GMT 1999

After realizing that my problem was not related to a PDC or
BDC but to the source being an NTFS system I checked the
technical discussion lists once more and found the solution
in setting "nt smb support = no" as indicated by
Michael C. Povel (June 22, 1999).

Nevertheless I find it strange that such a serious bug found
its way into 2.0.5a (released on July 21) - at least the
default setting should have been "no".

Peter Koehler