NT passwd sync <---> Unix Passwd Sync

David Nagrosst nagrosst at email.njin.net
Tue Oct 19 15:38:59 GMT 1999

-what I want to do is have a NT domain, with a samba server in that
 domain.

Win 95 workstations will be conecting to the domain....

There will be two NT machines, one a pdc and another bdc.

Another machine with linux and samba.

 If they change there passwd in the NT domain, I want it to change there

 passwd in the samba server..smbpasswd file and the system /etc/passwd
file.

 It seems that this can be done, but with what modifications to samba,
and
 what samba code do I need.

-If they however do change there samba passwd, could it change there NT
domain
 passwd as well.

 It doesn't seem this can be done, can it??

Any help would be appreciated,

David