POSIX ACL support?

Allan Bjorklund allan at umich.edu
Mon Oct 11 16:54:48 GMT 1999

    What happened with the abstracted ACL interface for SAMBA?

    We had that discussion on the list a few months back and I was
wondering if anyone is working on it.

--On Tuesday, October 12, 1999, 2:45 AM +1000 Jeremy Allison

  Allan Bjorklund                  |                  allan at umich.edu
  Systems Research Programmer      |           University of Michigan
  Research Systems UNIX Group      |               535 W. William St.
  Information Technology Division  |              Ann Arbor, MI 48103
  1-(734)-763-9391                 |                           U.S.A.