Samba PDC and Novell IntranetWare Client Service

LEYMARIE Gerard LEYMARIE_Gerard at accor-hotels.com
Mon Oct 11 15:07:42 GMT 1999

Hi pavel,
I had the same problem, and the conclusion is:
Actually you can't use any intranetware client with samba, this is a known
problem!!
The only way for this is to use the Novell client from M$
In my case, I used the Intranetware client for time synchronisation between
all my wks because I didn't have a Nt server. Now I use Samba for domain
crontoller and ntp for time synchronisation between novell and Linux.
But this doesn't solve the problem of password synchronisation between
novell and samba

Sincerely