Samba PDC and Novell IntranetWare Client Service

Pavel Steinbauer steinb at fsik.cvut.cz
Mon Oct 11 14:41:48 GMT 1999

Hello,
we use the Novell IntranetWare Client Services v4.11b on our client NT 4.0
workstations.

I've tried to set up the SAMBA PDC on IRIX 6.5. Everything has gone fine
until I've attempted to log in on client NT workstation after reboot (the
workstation succesffuly registered into the domain before that).

After login the winlogon.exe crased definitely.

I use samba6x_2_0_5a.tardist distribution.

Does anyone know how to solve the problem?

Pavel Steinbauer