Corporate Reactions to Linux (fwd)

Mike Thompson mike at atomz.com
Mon Oct 11 08:18:52 GMT 1999

I may be mistaking, but couldn't fiddling around with an NT box
also unintentionally make it a Primary Domain Controller for a
network?  In that case shouldn't NT likewise be banned.

I'm not saying that the company wasn't justified in it's reaction,
especially if the cost of time and money was involved with the
network outage.  However, it seems that banning Linux was not
quite getting at the root of the problem.

Mike Thompson