next official release

Jean Francois Micouleau Jean-Francois.Micouleau at dalalu.fr
Sat Oct 9 22:34:40 GMT 1999

On Sun, 10 Oct 1999, Gerald Carter wrote:

> 2.0.6 will be out in a week or so last I heard from Andrew.
> However official PDC support will be a ways off.  JF is
> merging the two code branches (haven't heard about
> his progress lately).

Merging is slower than expected. Both branches are really different on
some code parts which make it harder to merge. As I don't know when it'll
be done, I'm not giving a release date.

The merge's end won't mean the PDC support is official, we have other
issues to take care before saying it's official.

	Jean Francois