folders.reg

Norman Weathers norman at lithe.uark.edu
Fri Oct 8 21:14:17 GMT 1999

Seth Vidal wrote:

> this is the registry file I didn't attach.
>
> -sv

>                   Name: folders.reg
>    folders.reg    Type: Plain Text (TEXT/PLAIN)
>               Encoding: BASE64

Cool! Thanks!  I may not be able to get to it until Monday, but I will
definetly check it out and see if it works.  I might bother you for
your policy file (grin).  And to think, when I took this job, I was
thinking that when I put Linux on my system it would have gotten rid
of all my headaches (Not as long as NT is still around....)  I will
have to admit, linux and samba have definetly made things easier.

Norman Weathers
Technology Coordinator ETS
University of Arkansas, Fayetteville

phone: (501) 575-3553 or (501) 575-4344
email: nweathe at comp.uark.edu or norman at lithe.uark.edu

"It's not that I 'prefer' to do this without an NT server.... I
just 'prefer' to do it where it will work..."