SAMBA 2.0 and SP5

Dave.Stevenson at durham.ac.uk Dave.Stevenson at durham.ac.uk
Fri Oct 8 17:44:47 GMT 1999

yep I guess it could. I'll look at it in more detail. have thought about giving users
a "RESET" button ( a copy of their registry dumped with REGEDIT ) that they could reload
when things go pear shaped.

However, do you get an   inconsistant "Logon server not available" type message with SP5 wkstns
and NT server?