Using NT-Based Printer Controls with Samba

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Fri Oct 8 17:33:36 GMT 1999

I use this same product to monitor printing on our network, although we
don't do any printing from samba, it's all NT.  Something that I have
noticed, is that it stores some of it's tracking values on the print server,
in the registry.  This may be part of why it's not working with samba.  I'd
do some more testing, but I still can't figure out how to print from Linux.
	Greg