Trust [help me too!]

Harald Hannelius Harald at iki.fi
Thu Oct 7 06:37:28 GMT 1999

This is precisely what I've done. Not succeding either...

On Wed, 6 Oct 1999, Jonas Oberg wrote:
> However, in the Samba PDC logs are these messages;
>
> [1999/10/05 15:58:03, 0] smbd/reply.c:session_trust_account(455)
>   session_trust_account: Domain trust account NTSERVER$ denied by server

This is what I get too..

> connected to the Samba PDC I get an error message.

The NT-server reports success in establishing the interdomain trust, but
when I'm trying to actually grant e.g. 'DOMAIN\Domain Users' right to
connect, I always get this in the 'Add Users and Groups' windows:

"Unable to browse the selected domain because the following error occured.
There are currently no logon servers available to service the logon
request."