Accessing a samba domain from a win98 machine.

Steven Kirks skirks at coxnet.org
Tue Oct 5 13:16:35 GMT 1999

To the best of my knowledge, that requires trust relationships in the domain
model.  The samba domain needs to 'trust' the win98 machine domain in order
for the free exchange of information with restriction.

The simplest way would be to have the user log off their native domain and
log on to the samba domain.

If I am eating my foot, would someone on the list enlighten me?

Steve Kirks
Cox Health Systems
Springfield, MO USA