Samba as NT-PDC

Jorge Granjal jgranjal at dei.uc.pt
Fri Oct 1 17:35:15 GMT 1999

Hi,

I have samba-2.1.0-prealpha configured as a PDC but I'm having
some problems with policies, maibe somebody can help me with
this one.

I'm trying to read policies for a NT-Workstation 4.0.
The problem is that the machine  correctly reads the
"Default computer" section of the policies file but
apparently *ignores* the "Default User" portion of the
policies. I'm using the default name of ntconfig.pol
saved at \\sambaserver\netlogon.

Thanxs in advance,

Jorge Granjal

 Jorge Granjal                    jgranjal at dei.uc.pt
 Systems Manager               University of Coimbra
                     Dep. of Informatics Engineering

 My PGP Public Key is available at:
           http://www.dei.uc.pt/~jgranjal/public.key