SAMBA as NT PDC?

Cole, Timothy D. timothy_d_cole at md.northgrum.com
Fri Oct 1 15:38:04 GMT 1999

	Strictly speaking, it doesn't have a version number.  As a whole,
that particular branch is 2.1.0-prealpha, but if you need to designate a
particular revision, you're probably best looking at a tag or (more
usefully) the checkout date.

	Do keep in mind that what you check out of CVS is highly
experimental code which is under more or less continuous revision, may not
work properly, no guarantees it won't eat your pets, etc etc.