becoming local admin on NT (works)

Harald Hannelius Harald at iki.fi
Fri Oct 1 06:49:04 GMT 1999

I have accomplished that. That's in the cvs head version though..

Create a unix group called admin or something like that.
smb.conf:

        domain group map = /usr/local/samba/lib/domaingroup.map

$ cat domaingroup.map
admin = "Domain Admins"
users = "Domain Users"

Now you should be able to fire up the poledit program om nt, and
adding/deleting rights for user groups and local machines.

If you are really, really intereted I could submit my working ntconfig.pol
file which you at least could use as a template.

Have fun..