movil profiles

ASISTENCIA Y SOLUCIONES INFORMATICAS 24H asi24h at jet.es
Tue Nov 30 19:34:30 GMT 1999

Thanks all!!!

Now my lan with samba PDC  server and NT4 WS work very well...
Now I am looking for some administration utilitis, etc... and I still
trilling.

I have got one dude and I will be very happy if anybody can help me.

Some times, when I logged in with an NT machine appear the next message:

Your local profile is recently than your movil profile, Whant you load
it??
Normaly I say yes to that question, but by it I think that have problems
with profiles becouse only some times the configurations of the user are
saved in to the server, only some files of the desktop are writend on
the server, etc...

I have the clock sinconized with net time.

Any body knows this problem? Who is the correct mode of manipulate the
users???

Thanks all again, and sorry my english