Samba 2.0.6 PDC - almost there, but stuck for now

Hauke Fath hf at Melog.DE
Tue Nov 30 10:00:19 GMT 1999

At 09:27 30.11.99 +1100, Andrew Perrin - Demography wrote:
>Actually 2.0.3a works very nicely as a PDC -- it's there b ut just not
>'supported' in the 2.0 series.

Now you've got me entirely confused...

Can anyone please point me to documentation about the state of affairs wrt.
Samba and PDC? I tried to access the -current sources from cvs.samba.org,
but most of the timestamps are pretty old (_especially_ the docs, almost
everything relates to Samba 1.x). Checking out the BRANCH_NTDOM branch blew
away most of my sandbox -- how do the branch contents relate to the trunk?

What exactly can 2.0.6 do at the moment as PDC? What is official, what is
unofficial, and how do I set it up?

Thanks for any replies & pointers,

         hauke

--
Hauke Fath                        Tangro Software Components GmbH
                                         D-69115 Heidelberg