COngratulations to the Samba team & a litltle Feedback.

Anthony L. Sollars sollarsa at starofthesea.pvt.k12.or.us
Mon Nov 29 18:45:11 GMT 1999

Dear Samba Team and all,

I to want to congratulate you on a job well done. Samba is the iron tank
of servers. I have been running it now for 2 years and have never had a
problem with it, short of NT trying to screw things up. Just to let you
know, I really appreciate all the hard work you guys have done, and
agree with the others, in that, a simpler interface would greatly
increase the usage and acceptability of samba in the corporate arena.

On another note, has anyone used the new book by Oreilly & Associates,
called Using Samba? How is it? I am considering buying it. Thanks for
the input.

Sincerely,

 Anthony L. Sollars
 Technology Coordinator/Computer Teacher
 Star of the Sea School
 1411 Grand Avenue Astoria, Or 97103
 (503) 325-3771
 sollarsa at starofthesea.pvt.k12.or.us
 http://www.starofthesea.pvt.k12.or.us

--Never Argue with a Fool,.
--They bring you down to their level and beat you with Experience.