Trust relationships: current state of implemetino in samba?

Stephan Lauffer lauffer at ph-freiburg.de
Mon Nov 29 10:04:42 GMT 1999

Hi all!

Read in http://de.samba.org/samba/docs/ntdom_faq/page1.html,
that trusts are currently not implemented.

This feature would be very, very great!

Can someone tell me what´s the actuall state on implementing this
feature?

In our university we´ve got 5 NT-Domains and I´ve checked several solutions
to make it easy for our users to access to their samba shares.
But currently there seems no really easy solution... i need the
possibility to logon in a samba domain from a PC (homed) in a different domain.
:-/

(Samba is really great - thanx to all working in it!)

Liebe Gruesse,
Stephan Lauffer

[ Paedagogische Hochschule Freiburg - Systemtechnik - Germany   ]
[ ZIK Zentrum fuer Informations- und Kommunikationstechnologie  ]
[ Tel.: 0761 - 682 459		        Mobil: 0172 - 7145 197  ]