vote / opinions required on rpcclient

Geoffrey Lee snail_talk at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 28 03:04:38 GMT 1999

Hi,

It would be nice  you can get the user manager , server manager etc to work.
Some people run samba on servers and nt / 9x as clients anyway. this way
system admins can have gui tools to change the settings. Some people would
of course want the rpc client to be kept. I wonder if the rpc client could
be kept but at the same time provide support for the micro$oft admin tools?

The x tools would be nice but they'd require work. I wish that I could help
out in the development of samba but I only know VB. Someday I 'll each
myself something else.