Profiles and time

Glenn MacGregor gtm at oracom.com
Wed Nov 24 17:39:40 GMT 1999

Hi all ... again

        Sorry about all the posts.  I am trying to get profiles working
using samba as a PDC (2.1 prealpha)  In a logon script that resides on
the server and run on login uses the command net time \\Sambaserver /set
/yes.  when this executes I get an error saying that A required
privledge is not held by the client.  What is the problem here.  I tried
adding a local group map line in the smb.conf and in that file I have
users=Administrators.  That doesn't change anything.  Any help would be
great

            Thanks very much

                    Glenn

--