Inter-Domain Trust Relationships.

Stephen Waters swaters at amicus.com
Tue Nov 23 15:22:58 GMT 1999

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:

> On Mon, 22 Nov 1999, Greg Dickie wrote:
>

> > Hey Luke,
> >
> >  If you are looking for more stuff to do I have a couple of ideas:
> >
> > 1) change the attributes of a service with rpcclient (eg: username)
>
> ?!!! :)

i think he means: in the "Services" control panel you can change
attributes for various services such as username that service is
executed as. he would like to do this in rpcclient. that would be great
as every time we change the Administrator password we have to change it
for 3 or 4 different services... annoying.