Profiles

Glenn MacGregor gtm at oracom.com
Mon Nov 22 19:18:31 GMT 1999

Hi all,

    I am new to samba, I have just got 2.0.6 runnign and everything
seems to be going good.  I have it acting as a PDC for NT,95/98
machines.  One thing I can't seem to get working is NT profiles.  I have
set the logon path in the samba conf file and I have set the profiles
section as well.  On the NT side in the user manager I have put the path
to the server in the profile location (\\servername\profiles\user\).
>From the log files I see that it makes a connection to the profiles
service but no more messages about that are issued.  None of my settings
are saved or anything.  Is there a howto on this or can I get more
logging?  Any help would be great.

        Thanks

                    Glenn

--