Linux "NT" fileserver to interact with an NT PDC (including A CL a nd group permissions)

Mayers, P J p.mayers at ic.ac.uk
Thu Nov 18 13:27:15 GMT 1999

No, this isn't possible. You might want to investigate the ext2 ACL patch
(http://major.rithus.co.at/acl/), which would allow you to set more than
(owner,group.other) triples. Samba doesn't yet (I think) support this, so
you can't change the ACLs with (say) Explorer, but I think Jeremy Allison
was working on it.

Cheers,
Phil