connecting to os2 warp server

David Bear David.Bear at asu.edu
Wed Nov 17 00:07:11 GMT 1999

I've configured samba with user level security, and a have it pointed to
my os2 warp server for a password server.  Things seem to work well.

However, warp does browsing differently than nt.  I get this in my log..

>>===========
  Unable to find the Domain Master Browser name PPASUEDU<1b> for the
workgroup P
PASUEDU.
  Unable to sync browse lists in this workgroup.
[1999/11/16 17:05:51, 0]
nmbd/nmbd_browsesync.c:find_domain_master_name_query_fa
il(362)

Is anyone working on code to exchange browse lists with os2 warp?

David Bear
College of Public Programs/ASU
A word is just two nibbles and a byte...