Win2000 joining the domain for Samba 2.1.0 prealpha

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at samba.org
Mon Nov 15 22:36:01 GMT 1999

i'm having to add SamrEnumDomains() - opcode 0x6.

i haven't actually come across an lsaopenpolicy3() call yet, however i
_did_ come across a lsa opcode 0x2e, and had to code up RPC "fault" PDU to
deal with it (which is what NT4 does).

then i got a samr opcode 0x6, which looks like enum domains, so i'm coding
that right now.

l8r.

luke