Win2000 Pro RC2 can't find the Domain controller

Matt Chapman matty at cifs.org
Mon Nov 15 05:38:44 GMT 1999

On Mon, Nov 15, 1999 at 04:31:23PM +1100, Matt Chapman wrote:

> (a)
> Our QUERYFORPDC response in nmbd/nmbd_processlogon.c is *badly* broken.
> As I remember part of it is misaligned, and I think our criteria for including
> the extra information is incorrect.

Correction (it's coming back to me now I think) - this should refer to the
SAMLOGON.  (The QUERYFORPDC is the first thing you see, but (b) should fix
that). As I recall the SID in the SAMLOGON doesn't have proper alignment
associated with it, on one side or the other. It's a while since I looked
at this stuff.

	Matt

--
Matthew "Austin" Chapman