NT PDC & Samba

Mike Westkamper mjwestkamper at weiinc.com
Fri Nov 12 15:16:52 GMT 1999

Dear Peter Köhler and the others here,

Thank you so much for your help. This has been an exercise to get something to
work then building on each success. As Samba matures and Linux grows these
problems will be resolved in a more user friendly fashion I am sure.

All the effort is worth it though. I have a lot of servers and
Linux/Samba/Apache is an unbeatable cost/performance combination.

Mike