NT PDC & Samba

Mike Westkamper mjwestkamper at weiinc.com
Thu Nov 11 18:13:40 GMT 1999

Here perhaps in another clue...
[root at auxfs /etc]# smbpasswd -j weidom -r weidomosb
cli_net_auth2: Error NT_STATUS_NO_TRUST_SAM_ACCOUNT
cli_nt_setup_creds: auth2 challenge failed
modify_trust_password: unable to setup the PDC credentials to machine
WEIDOMOSB.
 Error was : NT_STATUS_NO_TRUST_SAM_ACCOUNT.
1999/11/11 13:14:00 : change_trust_account_password: Failed to change
password f
or domain WEIDOM.
Unable to join domain WEIDOM.