mksmbpasswd

Geoffrey Lee snail_talk at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 11 17:02:39 GMT 1999

Hello Tom,

Yes, unix sync is set to yes (meaning it will run as root.)

Well, I'm in windows now because I'm still hacking IP masq but I'll boot to
linux to try it out.

Btw, the inability to change the root user password under windows is fine
with me. I'm not sure why I'd want to log on with the root user account
under windows anyway. ;)

Snail Talk.