Difference in Domain Handling in 2.0.5a vs 2.0.3

Bernhard Ertl ertl at edusrv.emp.paed.uni-muenchen.de
Wed Nov 10 08:47:31 GMT 1999

Hallo, I hope anyone in this list has some experience with this:

I used 2.0.3 as a PDC (I know it wasn't a clean solution), but it worked
and the computers were able to log onto the domain. Now I upgraded to
2.0.5a and it doesn't work anymore even with the same config file (I
also know one never should use undocumented features). So, now the
question: Has anyone a solution for this problem or should I download
some sources from the CVS

Thanx Be