Long file names for WIN 9x Clients

Peter Köhler koehler at idas.de
Thu Nov 4 10:39:31 GMT 1999

Strong advice against smb support = yes.
In 2.0.5a this option causes a filestamp mismatch of files copied
from an NTFS partition: The copies receive the last access date
of the origin instead of the last modification date.

Peter Köhler
Dr. Peter Koehler +++ IDAS GmbH
Holzheimer Str. 96 +++ D-65549 Limburg +++ Germany
Phone: +49-6431-404-14 +++ Fax: +49-6431-404-10
eMail: koehler at idas.de