[latest cvs] rpcclient "sam*" commands have GNU readline completion

David Bannon D.Bannon at latrobe.edu.au
Tue Nov 2 03:10:50 GMT 1999

At ... Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:

>> what else can i add.... hmm... weeeellll... if i added a command to
>> terminate file connections / sessions....  if i added a command to delete
>> shares.... how about a shareinfo command...

Any chance of doing the 'shutdown and power off' thing with rpcclient ? NTs
that have been setup to do a 'power off' don't do it when shutdown via
rpcclient. I've made a little programme that shuts down all machines in a
lab (to get the kiddies out) but it would be nice to power them off too !

David
David Bannon                      D.Bannon at latrobe.edu.au
School of Biochemistry            Phone 61 03 9479 2197
La Trobe University, Plenty Rd,   Fax   61 03 9479 2467
Bundoora, Vic, Australia, 3083    http://bioserve.latrobe.edu.au