Then, anyone can tell me about "unable to join domain"??

Greg Dickie greg at discreet.com
Mon May 31 18:48:21 GMT 1999

OK my NT admin. skills are weak (I just use samba) but if you just add the name
of the samba machine in the server manager for the domain, the password on that
account should be initialized to the correct password. I was wrong, it seems
there is no way to set the password in server-manager so just create the
account and then try to join.

  As I read your previous mail it looks like you tried that.... What was the
error you got again?

Greg

greg at discreet.com