PDC and Win95 clients

Greg Dickie greg at discreet.com
Wed May 26 15:38:45 GMT 1999

Win95 machines DO NOT participate on a domain therfeore the machine itself does
not need to be independantly authenticated. Win9x machines only authenticate
valid users against a domain. This is the big difference between domains and
workgroups. Win95 essentially treats the domain as a workgroup in most
respects, in NT it is completely different.

Greg

On 26-May-99 Samuel J Liddicott wrote:

> [...]

Greg Dickie
Just A Guy*