Login to domains

Samuel J Liddicott sam at campbellsci.co.uk
Tue May 25 15:07:16 GMT 1999

This makes sense.  If someone who needs this can't do it, send me the
DLL and I will do it for you.

Why does it "work" on here, and refuse to skip past non existant
domains?  We get stuck in a login loop till we login.  Maybe its because
we also have logon banner enabled?  Perhaps that somehow affects it?

Sam