security = DOMAIN??

Jae Chi jchi at yahoo.com
Tue May 25 12:56:36 GMT 1999

I actually don't have a PASSWORDSERVER set up. I had
%m. But that didn't make any difference. And I
remember reading that says I shouldn't have the samba
server as the password server because it would cause
the system to go into infinite loop or something. What
should it be set to?
I downloaded the code from the CVS tree last Friday.

Jae