I joined the samba domain, but i can´t login

Andrew Perrin - Demography aperrin at demog.Berkeley.EDU
Fri May 21 14:32:54 GMT 1999

You need to read the docs more carefully -- you need to create a password
in smbpasswd, otherwise you can't log in. Having a password in shadow is
irrelevant to samba in encrypted mode (which is required for domain
service).  Search the archives and FAQ on www.samba.org for information on
how people deal with this requirement.

Andrew J. Perrin - aperrin at demog.berkeley.edu - NT/Unix Admin/Support
Department of Demography    -    University of California at Berkeley
2232 Piedmont Avenue #2120  -    Berkeley, California, 94720-2120 USA
http://demog.berkeley.edu/~aperrin --------------------------SEIU1199